Accommodation and Cancellation
We wish to offer you every comfort right from the moment you start dreaming about your holiday so you can make decisions with the utmost confidence and leave all your cares and worries to one side.
We know the unexpected can happen and affect your holiday. For that reason, and to provide you with security at the time of booking, we offer the following totally safe and transparent cancellation policies.
Definitions and Interpretation
- Booking a room - making an arrangement or reservation for a room at the hotel in advance.
- Security Deposit for room - this is money that is paid before the guest actually stays in the hotel. It is used to reserve (hold/save) their room.
- Confirmed room- A room is confirmed only after the deposit is received.
- Guest- A person whose name and address is registered on the registry maintained by the hotel and the occupant of a confirmed room.
- Check-in - This is the process of registering guest arriving at a hotel. It will take place at the hotel reception. Guest identification and reservation will be confirmed and the balance of hotel room fee will be paid.
- Room rental fee- This is the total charges to stay in the hotel room for the specified booking period.
- Damage deposit- This is a deposit that is paid by the guest on arrival to cover any damage that may be caused to the hotel room. It is refundable once no damage occurs.
- Damage – This refers to broken glassware, mirrors, or other fragile objects, stained or damaged furniture, missing or damaged electronics, excessive stains or damage to linens, carpets or upholstery and significant damage to walls, doors, or windows.
- Refundable damage deposit- The deposit that is returned to the guest after deducting expenses for damages if any to the hotel room.
- Check-out - is the departure or vacating of the guest from the hotel.
Carnival season bookings:
- Early check out or departure - means that the guest has left before Wednesday After Carnival (Ash Wednesday).
There must be a minimum booking of five nights. That is from Carnival Friday to Carnival Tuesday; and
- Thursday before Carnival Friday will be the last available night for a one-night booking.
Method of payment:
- 50% of the room rental fee is required.
- Deposits can be made on booking the room.
- All deposits must be collected 25 - 30 days before Carnival Friday
- Deposits must be paid at once for all bookings made within one month before Carnival Friday.
Bank: Co-op ac # 513000179, Republic ac # 960101300117
Wire Transfers in USD Currency
BANK NAME: Bank of America
BANK ADDRESS: Miami, FL
SWIFT ADDRESS: BOFAUS3M
ACCOUNT NO.: 1901964767
ABA #: 026009593
BANK NAME: Grenada Co-operative Bank Limited
BANK ADDRESS: 8 Church Street, St. George, Grenada
SWIFT ADDRESS: GROAGDGD
BENEFICIARY: Ade’s Dream
BENEFICIARY: Main Street, Hillsborough, Carriacou, Grenada
A notification will be sent to all intended guests that have made a booking one month before Carnival Friday to remind them of the following:
- The booking that was made; and
- That all deposits are to be paid no later than five (5) days after the notice is given.
Intended guests cancellations and forfeiture of deposits
- If there is no compliance by the intended guest five (5) days after the notification is sent the booking will be cancelled.
Damage to hotel room and its contents:
- A full refund will be given for rooms cancelled fifteen (15) days before Carnival Friday
- 35% of the deposit will be forfeited for rooms cancelled 10 to 14 before Carnival Friday.
- 50% of deposit will be forfeited for rooms cancelled 6 to 9 days before Carnival Friday
- 100% of deposit will be forfeited for rooms cancelled 5 or less days before Carnival Friday and
- In the event that the Depositor finds a buyer for the room for the same period they have booked the room for, then, the deposit can be transferred or refunded. Full payment from new buyer must be received before any refund is given to the Depositor.
Early check out or departure
- A damage deposit of EC$200.00 must be paid by the guest on arrival to cover any damage that may be caused to the hotel room and its contents. If the damage exceeds the said deposit, the additional cost will be for the guest to bear. These refer to broken glassware, mirrors, or other fragile objects, stained or damaged furniture, missing or damaged electronics, excessive stains or damage to linens, carpets or upholstery and significant damage to walls, doors, or windows. The deposit is refundable once no damage occurs.
- There is generally no refund for early departure.
- However, in the event that the guest checks out before Ash Wednesday and he/ she finds a buyer for the room for the same period that the room is paid for, then, a refund would be given. Full payment from the new buyer must be received before any reimbursement.
Management thanks all of you our prospective guests for your consideration and patronage and sincerely wish you all an cherished experience with us.